Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Day 200 and Beyond

I know I was late for nearly two weeks, but nevertheless :

Its finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

さよなら Foundation~!




Phew~! Right after the finance exam (which I found it quite easy =P) I hopped on to JY's rusa and went to One Utama to have my dinner. Fast food dinner. Not loaded enough to celebrate in Shogun (諸軍) to dip myself into the delicious Japanese cuisine. I was once thought to go KL Hilton... Oh well, I was suppose to be in Section 14's Secret Recipe.
Unfortunately, someone has his last minute plan changed. :(




Oh well, I need to apologize to YH, J and GZ for not responding your comments. I have been offline recently and I have switched off the comment notification, so gmail won't tell me if there is a new comment posted in this blog.


laughing_tomato said...
you should take good care of yourself... dont stay up so late... only then, you will have a cool and peace mind to think during the exam! haha... good luck!(hope its not too late! XD)
Ootoro: haha... if I am not wrong, I slept too much when I was sick during the day, later facing difficulties to sleep during the night. Thanks a lot for your blessing. Both exams were a bliss to me.


James2spooky said...
So the exam has finally over for you. It's not for me though, still gonna take management and I'm having fever right now...I'm checkmated ><>
Ootoro: Yup, exams are finally over (as for you as well since I have delayed my reply). Don't worry, I am sure (with 100% confidence) you are make it through easily. Just look ahead!

Gzhang said...
PEIIII HAOOOOOOO!!!

Just wanna let you know that i've changed my blog add! Just click on the link with my name on it OR if you're feeling particularly vindictive at this moment in time that you're reading this message,click on my face and it'll lead you to my blog.

Same blog, diff add.

oh yeah, btw, chilllllllll XD
Ootoro: Guo Zhang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What makes you change your blog address? I kept getting Blogger Error: 404 Page Not Found for days (maybe weeks?) before I get your new address >_<. Anyway I have updated my bookmark with your new address. (: Plus, there is no differences on clicking on your face or your name, it leads to the same location: Blogger: User Profile: Gzhang. =P Take care and goodluck for your exams. I think I missed the MUET. opps......

~ended keying process at 11:31~