Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 199

Yippe! One down, one to go~!

A few hours ago:
I can't wait till this test is over! Gosh! Why are they asking so much little little things? ARGH! >_<

A few hours ago before the Web Page Design Final:
Read read read, absorb absorb absorb... the world is surrounded by HTML element. Without HTML element, the world does not function. URL plays an important role to the HTML society. Then comes the Cascading Style Sheet and XML and XHTML. The role of HTML society no longer play an important role in the society and soon will be evicted by the..................................................................

The two days before the final:
National Library.

The week before the final:
Sore throat + throat infection = No Voice.



~ended keying process at 00:02~

3 kachings:

laughing_tomato said...

you should take good care of yourself... dont stay up so late... only then, you will have a cool and peace mind to think during the exam! haha... good luck!(hope its not too late! XD)

James2spooky said...

So the exam has finally over for you. It's not for me though, still gonna take management and I'm having fever right now...I'm checkmated >< not yet study much on it.

Gzhang said...

PEIIII HAOOOOOOO!!!

Just wanna let you know that i've changed my blog add! Just click on the link with my name on it OR if you're feeling particularly vindictive at this moment in time that you're reading this message,click on my face and it'll lead you to my blog.

Same blog, diff add.

oh yeah, btw, chilllllllll XD

Post a Comment