Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A side Entry: PC Fair 2007

A side-side entry:

I visited my Secondary School last Friday with Chin Perng to get our SPM certificates in a highly cherish mood. Our mood meter drains instantly as the school's stuff performance and courteousness drop to zero level.

I asked the stuff politely to give us the SPM certificates, but unfortunately the indian stuff sounds like talking to herself, say something like (in BM but translated by me) :"....you.....can't...see....our...operating...hours?...SPM certs?...ask that fellow....why....you...all...look...so..busy...?.now...only...come.....and...take...your...certs.."
I slowly trying to decipher each BM word she uttered (mind you, my BM is rottening) and I get the meaning is like this:"Can't you see the operating hours printing nicely outside the glass door? You want your certs? Ask that fellow behind me? Why do you all sounds like a businessman? Now only take your SPM certs."

Ootoro's Debating Points (including some offensive words, you are warned):

Point One: Operating Hours
Operating Hours, printed nicely you say? Don't you use your common sense and think, black with dark transparent background, who do you think will notice? You are not running a bank outlet that we can check easily (even bank these days are boosting their operating hours) your operating hours through daily newspaper or through the internet. You looked so (damn) relax, why not your b*** just get off from the chair and start doing other job rather than sitting down there doing nothing except pocking other's people fault. I know we come on the wrong time, Friday, you not an Islam no need to go to Mosque and pray unless you have changed your religion. Even you did change your religion, taking 2 SPM certs is just a simple task and yet you take it as you have carry 2 elephants from the ground floor to the top floor.

Point Two: The fellow behind you
Who is the fellow behind you? Can't just introduce him to us? You are super-rude to name him that fellow and he is your colleague! You are so lazy and pushing things to him! What if the person behind you is your BOSS? You just name him tanya itu orang? You are such a BIG FOOL!

Point Three: Business Men
If we are businessmen, we don't even have time to kacau you, just instruct our subordinates to help us to get the certs on behalf. We don't have time to visit the school and ask some-low-standard-fellow to accomplish our tasks. Each task must be done perfectly without niche in the nick of the time. No time to listen bull rubbish from you. NOT that you are a business woman as well, since you are so free, is there anything wrong to help us to get 2 certs of from the shelf over there? Fine, if you are so busy with your stupid stock market in your mouth just place a self-service sign and we can take by ourselves without your assistances. Don't come and cry and blame us if we mess up your things. YOU SHOULD BE FIRED.

Well, back to the main storyline, I even need CP to translate what is she mumbling about. Finally we got her meaning and asked the 'person-behind'. He too another lazy worm (good-for-nothing-staff) asked which year. I thought he is asking which year is the SPM result release not which year we are having our test. Another silly-o-busy-body-nosy lady came and bugged in and asked sarcastically, "Which year you took SPM also forgot, ah?" I just feel like taking a Swiss Diamond Made knife and slaughter her with no mercy like in the film 300 for the price of her big smelly mouth. Back to the lazy worm, he took all the time of the world just take out a file and slowly gave it to us. Asking us to find our names on the master list form and place the signature on it.

After much killing, slashing and firing, finally we got SPM certificates.

*****

We
hoped
(<-my spelling error) hopped on to RapidKL 629 bus with a moody mood. Mixed emotions. First, we have the feelings that we don't want to depart with our friends in UTAR, then we got high-blood because of some worms that made us don't feel like going back to secondary school, and finally we found some old friends, but we don't have much time to chat with them. We just travel through the motion of time, helplessly unable just stop a minute or 2 to chat with them. After approximately 10 minutes, we arrived in Asia Jaya Station. We bought our tickets to KLCC. Once arrived in KLCC, we planned to have our lunch at KFC, when we saw the horrible crowd at KFC, then we changed our mind without second thought and decided to buy bread as temporary fuel to fill up our stomach. SH having a tough time coming to KLCC as he misunderstood CP that we should meet him at KL Sentral. Unfortunately, CP perceived that SH is going to meet us at KLCC. After the lost in conversation, we finally meet SH waiting at the KFC outlet. All three of us need to wait for our main actor to arrive. We walked to KLCCCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center Convention Center ) to look for him. We occupied some time over there as YH need to refuel some food into his hungry stomach. Finally (finally!), we took aiofjaiosjfiafjaifjiadjfiowetuianguegusnv (skip all the boring details). -> PC Fair 2007 Highlights:

DELL

  • We arrived the main hall. The main hall greets us with Dell and Sony exhibition. I was attracted by Dell's booth as it is really a rare case to experience Dell's computer (most of its computers are sold through online, no chance to test it before purchasing). I was mesmerized by their 24" widescreen, really nice. Too bad they placed all the same vista wallpaper, I can't really tell whether their quality is good or not.

SONY

  • Hmm I do love to admire Sony's product but never have the power to purchase it. It cost far too high for a commoner like me. Sony booth's highlight its ultra-portable PC. Just fold up the keyboard, you are ready to take the PC some where else.

FTec

  • The laptops packages offered by them are equally attractive based on quality and performance.

Toshiba

  • Still the same old design. Bored.

Fujitsu

  • I wonder why won't they show off some of their good models? They only display their business and budget model on display unless I overlooked them.

Lenovo

  • Never really thought of IBM thinkpad, they are rich in features but dull in design (in my humble opinion)

Samsung

  • Nice LCD Monitors. I really fall in love with the design. Too bad they hung a to be release sign.
Microsoft

  • Windows Vista Ultimate + Office 2007 Ultimate + Pricey Tags = WOW I have big hole in my wallet!

The Market Place

  • Nokia N95 was sold at RM3299 with the free paid gifts of course, compare to RM3199 I saw in Digital Mall.
That's all about the PC Fair 2007(i).


~ended keying process at 23:53~

5 kachings:

James2spooky said...

HoHo, what bad experience have you two just got through last Friday. I went there last Thursday, the Indian staff/stuff seemed to be very effective wor, maybe she was in good mood that day :P I only took 2 minutes from asking her to getting my SPM cert. Then, I met with some of the teachers and spoke with them less than a couple of sentences because I had to return to UTAR for the tutorial class. Met some of our friends in sixth form classes but was just able to wave hand with them because it wasn't recess time. :(

OMG, you went to PC fair with CP? Tell me ma, I wanted to go because YH said wanna go but then I thought only CP and YH go so I withdrew from the invitation. Bad la you HoHo so where will you be studying in degree?

Unknown said...

I thought XH did ask you to go out? Actually all four of us are going to PC Fair on that day, me, XH, CP and YH. Plus, everything happen so fast, I couldn't decide whether to go as well. Last minute decision. No worries, there is always next time. :D

laughing_tomato said...

Hi!Well, as I told you before, the day I went to collect the cert. that time, also, the Indian stuff seems to be quite nice to me... At first, she was doing her thing. So, I went in the office there and ask her directly about the collection of SPM cert. Without looking up, she said no, only after 1pm(cause she tought I am the form 6 there!) Then, she look up and finally realised that she is wrong, and she do said sorry and quickly go to take the stack of cert and gave me my cert very fast enouhgh! haha..
and, yeah, I think I agree with LS that she was in bad mood that day. haha.. Take it easy and dont remember it ya! Just forget about it.

to PH: Its SH not XH. TQ.

to LS: I got asked you whether you wanna go! I do mentioned that PH is going!

Unknown said...

Oh... Do I looked like a form 6 student to her? NO, I am a UTAR student! =P

laughing_tomato said...

very interesting entry!
btw, I am not the main actor! All four of us are visitors! haha...

Post a Comment