Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Outing Day - A side post

Today, after TA13's Economics Tutorial, WY, SJ, A and me decided to go Mid-Valley to have a breakout from the long and tedious study weeks. We went for a bowling at the bowling center at the highest floor of the mall. Exchanged our shoes and get started playing. I did not play well this time ( scored 77 -> 54) ) : I get 2 interruptions when playing:

  1. Computer and television systems went shutdown by themselves in the middle of the game.
  2. A friend called me and I have to play in a weird pose, one hand holding the bowling ball, another with the hand phone and talking.
I could tell that SJ and A's performance are quite good, especially SJ, keeps on getting strike in one game, do mind you. Most of them laugh at my bowling ball moves slowly (obviously I did it in purpose so I won't hurt my arm :P). I tried and practiced some new methods, but still required a lot more of sharpening before it gets to perfection. I wonder when I will get another chance of bowling, it is not cheap at all!! >_<

Later, we had our lunch at Nando's since SJ is terrified of Kim Gary's Restaurant (poor boy). The food is delicious (actually only the chicken, the rest like rice and vegetables, tastes normal). SJ was "crying" as he ate the super-hot choice and he added some peri-peri chilly sauce. Poor him again. At 2pm, we went to the cineplex. Oh, I forgot to tell you the movie's title, it is Dragon Tiger Door (龙虎门) and it is 18 rated. The storyline is interesting but the way the present the movie is boring. Too much computer graphics, lost the sense of reality. Some scenes are just too fake. It is about two brothers from Dragon Tiger Door. For no reason one of the brother with his mother leave the "door". Then one fine day, they meet up. The brother said he cannot go back to the "door" as long he is tied to Puak X (I forgot the exact name). One bad day, Puak Y ( another gangster Puak) come and murdered Puak X boss the "door"'s boss. Both brothers are furious now. All three of them (plus a side actor) join forces and kill Puak Y boss. The story ends as both brothers and the side actors came back to the "door" laughing at a silly girl.

At 4.30pm, I rushed back home because Rd invited me go to my house's Night Market with XY. Both arrived around 5.10pm. I guided them to the mini Night Market and we ended up to my house because of the hot sun and heat. (Rd did buy a roasted chicken up) Somehow, Rd and XY started to interview me as I am a convict or a criminal. =P All three of them went back safe and sound and happily (except for Rd, he had his gastric problem).

What a short day, but I am glad that I have the opportunity to get to know my friends even more deeper.

~end~