Monday, August 07, 2006

Buz BUZ Buz BUZ

Day 43-61

Wow it is been nearly a month since my last blog entries. Apparently there are many obstacles and hindrance have been avoiding me to blog every single interesting days. Here are some important days as far as I could remember.

Some day in July, my first time went in (really go inside Millennium Court building) MC and tried Tapoyaki, an octopus balls (it is really tasty~!). Before heading myself to my friend's room, I got to "register" myself as a visitor, get approval from the room lord (my friend) and the management's cop mohor (yet I'm still limited with 3 hours of visiting before I got chased out). During these tedious progress, I met another friend (QiQi) who is complaining to the management that his room's fan is spoiled. After I dropping my identification number, my friend guide me to lift and get up to 7th floor (i think), we walked straight, then a short left turn, right in front will be the entrance. Stepping inside the entrance, I can see on my left are 3 metallic personal cabinet with locks, 4 frames of windows, a single and a double-decker bed, and the toilet is on my right. Oh and 3 tables lean against the wall that have windows. With 5 friends squeezing inside, amazingly, we able sit quite comfortable. Despite the heavy traffic out side, they are lucky to have a view facing Intan rather than the busy and dusty not to forget noisy main road. Everything works out well except for their internet connection, seems to be sluggish and slow. They told me they are charged extra with internet usage with a limited time period. I don't think it is worth for them to pay extra such a poor system. We discussed much about the computer assignment 2 and little chit chat here and there and opps time to go for Japanese Class, I decided to take Metrobus 12 at first, thankfully, a UTAR bus came by and I hope on to it, waving goodbye to my friends at MC.

27th of July, my 10 minutes presentation. First time in weird sense of formal. Seriously weird. Top with long sleeve and black pants but with sports shoes. Something really went wrong here. Despite the weird appearance, my main concern is more on How Could I Deliver A Good Speech rather than How Do Dress To Get Attention. Lucky and thankfully, everything turns out fine. I got 46/50. Yeah~ Only weak points, voice and language. But, most of friends told me that my voice is loud, I wonder how loud is consider loud to my tutor.

~~~~~~~
After my short public speaking lecture, I somehow ended talking with my friend (CnYw) and 2 lectures (LXY + GYP). It was really fun to share some experiences with them to get to know them more. My friend thought is fate. As for me, hitsuzen principle apply here. GYP wondered why we (me and my friend) will somehow knows he is free now. The best thing is I got a free ride home. Double yippe.

30 of July, slept for 2 hours. Rushing to complete computer assignment 2.

31 of July, very sleepy, yet have to collect all the CA2 from other students since I am the course representative as well. Skipped maths lecture. Overslept and skipped Japanese Class. No regrets. Health is always first.

2nd of August, after long and agonizing Tuesday to get economy facts into my brain and figure how mathematics works. This is the time to apply what I had learned so far.

That's all for now. I will be presenting again a 10 minutes speech of CA2 and 12 minutes for AA2 maybe this or next week.

~end~