Thursday, August 17, 2006

Outing Day 2

Day 62-68

Its been more than 2 months that since I started my studies at UTAR. But yet, I have not got to know every of my classmates in details. Each has their own unique 'style' and different prospection on the same situation. On Wednesday, I took the opportunity to visit WH and JK room. Their room is filled with colourful butterflies (paper one, not real one, do mind this) and the walls are decorated with Computer Studies, Mathematics and Economy notes. Though the room is small and humid, I do enjoy the tranquility of the room, very peaceful and quiet. Unlike my house where is located in front of the main roads, and the constructing shopping mall brings many unpleasant sounds to my ear.

Under JK's request, I identified his motherboard whether it could support SATA hard disk or not. Once open the black shell of the computer, there lays a medium sized rectangular red board. In the middle, there is a huge fan laying on top of the metalic headsink which protects the processor from overheating. I quickly scanned through his motherboard and noticed it has 2 free SATA sockets available to use. His current computer's harddisk is supported by the old IDE technology.

Later, WH, JK and I went out to Jaya. We chated and bought some things. I thought I wanted to call Rd down to have our dinner together, too bad, Rd has a meeting to attend. ): We have choice to have dinner at Niche without him. By the way, Niche is a vegetarian restaurant which is quite cheap compare to other shop lots. We spend the remaining time chatting again and belanja WH an ice-cream (the new Kit-Kat ice-cream) since he keeps on complaining that he is hungry. (even after eating a full course dinner at Niche)

That's all for now, I really sleepy and hungry too actually =P

P.S.: This week is actually the ending of Semester 1 before final examination. Wow, time really do fly.