Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It’s Raining, Finally

Summary of Day 38-42

Weee~! Finally it is raining!

After going through these days with ease and later find out that there are huge obstacle awaits for me.

Test:

  1. Public Speaking & Communication Test 1
  2. Mathematics in Business & Social Science Test 1
  3. Accounting Mid-Term Test 1
  4. Computer Studies Mid-Term Test 1

Uncompleted Assignments:

  1. Computer Studies Assignment 2
  2. Accounting Assignment 2
  3. Public Speaking & Communication Assignment 2 (10mins speech)


 

Sighs~ I wonder when I could really relax and enjoy time for myself with these on coming test and assignment floating around me.

1 kachings:

Gzhang said...

Hey! Yeah, aerobicthon this sat -_-

I don't even know whetehr I'll be going or not. Club activities on that day. Maybe. Crud.

If you're thinking of dropping by, give me a heads up alright?

Bye!

Post a Comment