Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Past 4 Days Summary

Day 1 (Thursday)

First day in Faculty of Information and Communication Technology (FICT). 07:49 A small 'Welcome Freshmen' banner was hung beside the main gate. Students flooded the main gate (don't know why). I stood there to observe. Bored. Nothing much I could do. Decided to move down after standing 5 minutes like a flag pole outside. Like all new students, we just follow the universal symbol-->arrows (lazy to ask anyone, in woke up mood). As these yellow arrows guide us to the right location. Outside PD011, fish market atmosphere, chatters, laughers, shouters, etc, etc. Standing there like a wooden stick again till 08:30. Once registration counters opened, everybody rushed like zoo animals to consume their food. Tricky wise, some students use the power of "excuse me" to get themselve in the first queue. The non-stop chatters and the increase number of students agitated the cold temperature. The coridor was hot, humid, stuffy and lack of oxygen. 10:00 Finally!! I get my goodies, changed my clothes and get myself seated in PD007. Here is where my slumber mood switched on. Talks and speech. That's all. Met Lee Seng + Si Hau. Yes, plus my first day with a mysterious person. Let's address him as Mr Thetha. Made first new friend, but i forgot his name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P~end~

Day 2 (Friday)

09:00 Speech about soft skills. Soft skills are skills you communicate to other people, from physical appearance to mental. + Yes, I met Mr Thetha again. Both of us just stared at each other. No a word. ~end~

Day 3 (Saturday)


08:00 Worst nightmare had taken its place today. Sweet, sour, spicy & salty taste all mix together. Ew!!!!!!!!!! That is horribly awful. Seriously. I just hate games that involves mouth and food. A taboo. Why waste precious food while other third world country is suffering? Saw Mr. Thetha in other group. Made a new friend, her name is Jee Wei (assumption, not sure the correct spelling) and Diva. Too bad she is in Stream B, that is Foundation in Science. Very friendly and socialable person. Compared to those arrogant guys. *sighs* ~end~

Sunday

06:00 Woke up, though feeling weak. News about MMU stated that I forgoten to shade a box really get on my nerves. They should at least inform me! Not letting me to wait for them! Horrible species. I remember an associate checked them thoroughly, and she gave me a green light for my OMR form! How mean are they! *Sneezes* Now I got my cold + fever. Parents told me that Shabinthran paid me a visit while I was in FICT's library to apply my temporary ID. Friendly librarian stuffs. They proof themselves very helpful. Gold Shield are awarded to them. 09:30 after breakfast gone into hibernation mood. ~end~