Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Welcome~!

Welcome to my blog. For non-japanese readers “ヒツゼンノケイヤク” means hitsuzen no keiyaku or inevitable's contract. Even reading this blog is consider a proof of inevitable's contract. :P This title is based on xxxHOLiC manga. And no, this is not an act plagiarism because I did not copy EXACTLY the word. Well, back to the main road, this is where I dump my side thoughts about various issues, so you are welcome to read, to compose your opinions to me or free to leave if you are bored. So, let's begin shall we?

2 kachings:

Anonymous said...

Olla,ding dong bell,gee that was awfully nice of you to include me in your blog.Very pleased to hear that you are having a miserable time just like all of us and yes I do realize my semester hasnt started yet but no worries I'll be right behind you in no time.I have to give you credit for coming up with the idea of starting your own blog and hope it will act as a good venting area as well as a place for your friends to get to know you better.Thats all for now and HAPPY COLLEGE FRESHMAN YEAR. yOURS sINCEARLY (sHaZ)

Unknown said...

thank you very much for your feedback. anyway what are you doing at 2 am?

Post a Comment