Tuesday, May 23, 2006

1st lesson commence~!

Day 4 (Moonday)

07:49 Met Wei Hong. Very excited to see him. As least I'm not so alienated after all. Chit Chat with him. Glad to know some of his friends. Uh oh. I forgot their names again. Oh please forgive my poor memory power. :P

10:00 Computer studies. My first assumptions was they going to teach yo what is mouse, keyboard and monitor. Fortunately I am wrong. The lecturess going something interesting. Will keep you update when I know more the 'interesting' topics.

11:00 Had my RM3 lunch. Then lemon juice. Having difficulties with sore throat.

13:00 First Mathematics For Business and Social Science. Fancy name but based on the same concept, that is maths and add maths. Quite boring. No offence.

14:00 Should be going home but I thought I need to go for English tutorial. Busy finding out methods to transfer tutorial class with Ji Shin. Poor thing that she is currently separated from her friends and staying at Millenium Court. Enquired the office members. We both are required to write a formal letter to them. How troublesome.

~end~