Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Twiday

Day 5 (Twiday)

10:18 Went to PA then PB, looking for Center For Extension Education (CEE) to find out how could I apply for the Japanese Language Lesson. Encounter Mr. Thetha again. And again I did not say anything to him. We just stare..... I think I need to do something with this situation. Why is everywhere I go I end up bump into him.


14:05 Come across with Yong Shan, Lestar Gan, Edwin Khoo and Bernerd Lee. Quick talk with them before I stuff my head into CSS Cookbook.


16:06 English class commence! Very entertaining teacher. Enlightens up the dull class. Made another new friend. His name is Alvin (thank goodness I remember this time) from Shah Alam. First imperssion of his name reminds me of my previous additional mathematics teacher (because pronounce as 'elvin'). Pity him, 'cause he need to drive from Shah Alam to here. Not favourable during traffic jams. According to him, fastest was 10 minutes, normal 15 minutes, slo-mo 45 minutes, top speed 120kmph using Waja.

*Phew* Finally updated my blog to the latest issue. Stay tune~! ^_^


~end~