Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Recuperating





Tuesday, Morning:-
I'm tired but I'm ok. Planning to give myself a nice reward that afternoon, especially the after the painting the exterior wall of the kitchen under the burning scorching sun. Sent the clothes for laundry (by dumping them into the washing machine).

Tuesday, Afternoon:-
Well, I thought I was just being exhausted, I went for a short nap instead of enjoying a cup of Starbucks. But, I felt a little chill despite the hot sun out there, wrap myself with blanket, sleep.

I slept till around 6pm, I found it hard to get up from the bed, and the coldness sensation was remain, making me unable to leave the blanket. Thoughtful of me, I decided to ask my dad to bring me the digital thermometer, to obtain my readings of my "hot" body.

The digital thermometer squeaks 3 times, indicating my temperature is .. .. 37.8 degree Celsius.

Ouch. I have gotten myself a fever from the burnout of painting.

-End