Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Back from Hiatus

I nearly forgotten the existence of my very own blog. Due to mainly on time constraints for the past 4 months ago, especially heavily loaded with:

  • Brain crackling assignments
  • Intensive mid-term exams
  • Heart pounding thesis
  • Ever frustrating uni social-life issues
  • A part time maid  housekeeper for free
  • Boring revision for finals
No, don't get the wrong idea. It's not I have gone through all sufferings of lifeless in past 4 months, just that too many things get piled up in my head. No doubt I've always love to spill my thoughts over here, nevertheless, sometimes spilling my thoughts over here honestly would cause another catalyst of unforeseen problem. *coughs*

Well, let by gones be by gones as someone who plays a significant impact to my life once told me that. I've wonder how he has been on the huge island below us.

Time to resume my blog posting and sharpen my writing skills, who knows I might be a journalist? lol.

till then. update later.