Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Top 5 - November




Finally, I managed to find time resume my little hobby of blogging!~ It's November and here another Top 5. These songs somehow represents my fragments of my neutronical thoughts during last month's inactivity of blogging. Whatever it is, here you go~!

1 Magical Number - Sakamoto Maaya

This is my personal favourite of the month. The song expresses one's everyday frustration of oneself, tomorrow and dreams especially the phrase "あたりまえのことっていつも難しいな" , which means "Even the obvious is always seems difficult", as sometimes, it's always a mystery when an easy task becomes an obtacle. I shall dedicate this song to Shaz~ (featured in Kobato OP)



2  Tsukiakari No Michishirube - Stereopony
Second, a song from Stereopony, also seen in the Darker than Black 2, emphasizing even the endless days of meaningless tomorrows, we've to move forward. And this song goes to Jinnz. =)





3 Golden Time Lover - Sukima Switch

Thanks to Shaz and Jinnz I'm able to know what is a Tower of Babel in this song reference to! I shall set me target to top of the tower! =P




4  One Way -SID

Though I still prefer the way he sung 'Uso' (means lies), I like the hidden meaning expressed on life as if like a story book and the passing of no-undo time.




5 Tsunaidate - Lil'B




Finally, a love song. You can't sleep or dream without your loved one beside you. I wonder is it true? Any comments? I shall see it for myself.



Ouch. It's almost time for me to work. Till then, I shall write later.