Friday, June 05, 2009

Bulldozer in the Brain

I was so tense up because I promised my classmates to change 3 classes to a different time.

More importantly, its a promise between myself and the classmates to shift the Friday's class to either Wednesday or Thursday.

Its not a big deal after all but previous experience with UTAR management during Y1S1 has left me traumatic manner where I totally loss my self confidence on handling these things.

Thankfully, I have 2 angels and 2 mighty knights to assist me on achieving my goals.

Strangely, I was like a damsel(I know, I need to switch my gender to blend in the expression) in distress being locked at the very high volcanic tower.

My 2 charming angels able to have swift communication with the giants and monster around Exodus Castle with sneaky and booby traps. Thanks to their quick ideas and brainstorming, I managed to make through my way in the maze and get a signature seal to reschedule the priest classes.

My 2 might knights have use their every each of muscle carrying blocks of scared hieroglyphes will be soon distributed to the priest of the temple of enlightenment. Its no easy task as I have the responsibility to ensure each priest receive their holy tablet and hieroglyphs so that they could perform the holy ritual to enhance worldly knowledge. I'm surprised that my might knight  have put an effort to arrange the magical notes for me, as well as for the priests in the class.

Without them, I wouldn't able to achieve anything today.

With them, even a mundane boring task will be interesting. Things could be done in the shortest time with maximum output.

Hereby, I the distressed person (forget about the damsel declaration) shall thank profusely for both the angels and the mighty knights. Me, Merlin could not done better without your kind help and assistance.


Thank you very much.




-N.