Thursday, November 29, 2007

Windows Live Messenger 9 BETA


Installing...
Build Version

Multiple Sign-ins Option

New Sound Manager in Messenger

Select the Music you want

The wave will be loaded as soon as you select the file where users are allow to 'frame' their favourite wavelength for the messenger. Fade in and out options are included. No messy or technical stuff. Total user friendly.


This is where users can preview their newly added sounds or delete it.


~ended keying process at 01:13~

2 kachings:

PeiHau said...

OMg..I just realised when I view your blog that I forgot to link you!!!!!

So sorry my brother Pei..ahahha

I better link you now =D

-www.peihau.net-

Unknown said...

Hahaha it is okey~

No worries, not that I am going to sue you for royalties or something. =P

Anyway, enjoy your holidays!

=)

P.S.: Sorry for my delay replies. A little busy over here.

Post a Comment