Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A day trip in CP Resort (House)

1045am, departed from my own house as CP fetched me to his house. I felt a little hungry on that time, so we have a short de-tour to KFC to have my late breakfast. I arrived at his house resort around 11.15 am. I began my journey to law enlightenment with reciting the Contract Acts 1950 mantra. CP went to find 'Zhou Gong' after 25 minutes of mathematical absorption. I paused my mantra reading at 4.00pm to check out what's wrong with CP super-computer as loud and noisy mechanical sounds whirring out the computer. We are puzzled as we could not locate the main source of the annoying sound. We assumed is the front fan. Later, I helped him to 'rip' open the computer casing and remove the harddisk to test whether is the front fan is the main culprit. Unfortunately, our suspect turned out to be innocent, the fan spun swiftly with a minimum of wind blowing sound (can't be no sound at all as fan create air movement and vibration at the same time). We decided to re-check to locate the next suspects. The other possible suspects are:

(i)Power Supply Fan
(ii)Exhaust Fan
(iii) CPU Fan

I used a pen to stop the exhaust fan then the cpu fan. The main culprit has shown itself out -- the power supply fan, for unknown reason, it creates the annoying mechanical sound that irritates us a lot when using the computer especially when it is hot in the inside.

Got to temporary stop here for my dinner.

To be continue....
~ended keying process at 18:43~