Friday, November 17, 2006

Tuesday

Now I am in John's house, awaiting for my father to fetch me home from Section 14. I feel relief as the sociology assignment had been sent to the lecturer, thus one big burden gas gone~! Yippe! ^_^ Our class celebrated XN's birthday today by accompany her and her group of cliche walking around the boring Jaya Supermarket and Digital Mall to kill time (obviously). John and Song^2 were doing their usual routine, that is scout around for new games, movies, animes or dramas. Not too sure what is Rld searching for. As for me, I was just staring here and there as I don't intend to buy anything or desired to aquire something in these two malls. Plus, with my poor vision of me (remember that I had squashed sat on my own glasses?) makes me zero mood to do anything. That is most probably why I looked so dull with them. *sighs*

We had our lunch in McDonald. I ate burger and fries plus a huge coke (sounds more like toxification). Gosh, this will be my last time to eat fast food~ I had enough and bored with them. After lunch, we took some snapshots with the birthday girl. (Song^2 nearly dropped CL's N75 beecause of John's distraction or maybe both under salt influence, God knows, thankfully the N75 is safe and sound though it dropped on the floor like a small stone.) Then, we all went disperse ourselves. Song^2 is too tired, therefore he went back by himself. John forcefully gladly lead me to his house, and this is where I begin to type this blog entry. ~end~