Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Song^2 Secondary House Revisited

*Yawns* Good morning readers~! It has been a sleepless night for me last night due to the influence of caffeine. Gosh, this makes me look worst than a drunken yard. I have two good friends sleeping soundlessly currently on my left. At the most left was Song^2, and the further left is JK.

*sighs* Ever since I dropped my Sony Ericsson T610 into Genting's water, I have been quite misfortumate. Firstly, I withdrawn volunteer myself out from UTAR scholarship just because I taken the contract with UTAR and I forgranted. Just last night, I squashed broke my poor innocent glasses, leaving me half blind to type this blog entry. I can't even see the moniter screen's words. So, do ignore all my typos in this entry.

*Double Yawns* I am really jealous to see two of my "brothers" currently enjoy their slumber. >_<>


  • Petronas Twin Tower Brigde (free)



  • Petrosains (RM12)



  • Death Note Movie (RM10)



  • Eating


  • Well, this is the draft planning only. Not sure whether he agrees or not. Have to invite more friends to go as well especially, *chuckles*, I am not going to to reveal it yet until I confirm it with myself. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA He is really a dog lover. Too bad I am not loaded enough to buy him a dog for his present. Argh, thinking what to give him makes me frustrated.
    Gosh, I am already ha;f mad. Another of my "brother" birthday is 3rd of December. If I am not wrong, he wants to go year end PC Fair. Plus, it is a PC Fair last day. Thinking myself squezzing into what chinese people say, "people mountain, people sea" making me feeling reluctant to go. Anyway, it IS his birthday after all.
    As for today, all TA14 is going to celebrate XN's birthday is Secret Receipy. We sang a birthday song to her this morning (00:00).
    Wow, it looks like a birthday month to me. Almost everyday is a special day for someone. I can't help myself to wait for MINE. Okey, here is the list of I want during my birthday ^_^ :
    1. A Japanese PS3 System + 2 Controllers + Games
    2. A Dell Home System XPS M2010
    3. A Nokia N93 or Sony Ericsson W900i
    4. 8GB Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo
    Isn't it easy? No more guessing games???!!!! HAHA, obviously, JUST KIDDING~! (though there are the products I really want.
    That's all for now, it is 8.30 am now, I got to wake these "brothers" up before we LATE for class.