Monday, June 19, 2006

Volcano

Day 25

I walked to UTAR today and it took approximately 20 minutes to reach. Thanks to the cold breeze it is quite cooling to walk. Its been ages since I walk along the twin parallel road. As walked past, I recalled that my first time walking back to home from secondary school. It was hot and humid day. I didn’t have an umbrella on that time and decided to proceed my maiden walk back to home instead of taking the crowded Metrobus 12. I passed the round-about easily with the help of the brick path way (which is destroyed) to in front of F&N factory. After I had crossed the opposite side, I could smell a horrible stench from the factory drain. Despite its high-level of toxic and waste, a type of green grass happily spread its territory. A path with green carpet was laid down with small white flowers. It was filled with small butterflies. It looked like a small utopia for them. Some little honey bees could be found buzzing around the flowers. As I walked down the parallel road, I enjoyed the shades by old, thick and lush tree which provide ample shelter for everyone; car parkers, pedestrian and birds. Just need to watch out for bird dropping during ‘peak’ season. Back to present, as cars hustle and bustle along the road, I rushed to UTAR thinking I was late for computer studies tutorial. When arrived, looking at my handphone time, it stated 07:33. Phew~! That’s was way too early too worry!

<<*****>>

Quiz. 10 Objectives. 4 Short-answer. Only worries, the accuracy of the answers.

Right before lecture, I was irritated by the computer technician who sit there lazily answering my question. He is not making an effort to answer me. Just simple throw me a lame answer. Can he get his lazy butt up and help us with that ancient old ribbon printer! Seriously, I wonder what so interesting to stick inside that small room. I hope one fine day I could throw a bucket of water at their precious server. BWAHAHAHAHHAH.

Maths lecture. Oh gosh. The lecturer all the sudden call me out to unplug the laptop and put them away. He was asking me in a urgent looking face whether he could pull off his pen drive without safely remove. I told him that he can remove it without safely remove because he is not doing any file transfer. Then, he instructed me to ‘put’ them away. ‘Put’ here means that dump the laptop and LCD projector in the bag without proper shut down. He don’t even wait for the laptop to shut down. No idea why is he such in a hurry like a something serious is going to happen. For the sake of everyone’s safety I quickly turned off the main switch before he tries to do anything in a haste. I was really annoyed by his reckless actions and keep on say ‘a’ here and ‘a’ there plus instruct me to do things rudely like I am his technician or worst, his butler. He even blame me for not coming out early to help him. For his information, I’m NOT the course representative for maths! If I am, this is actually the LECTURER’S duty NOT mine! I only ASSIST you. For heaven’s sake, how can you make use of me! Don’t throw all your burden to me, you should try manage YOUR responsibility! Even I tried my best to help him, he couldn’t keep himself quiet and irritating me.

I quickly make use of my an hour break to discharge my stress. Kind of relief to hear that my public speaking lecturer approve my speech outline. I’m looking forward my new task as a time-keeper.

Back to the appalling story. That annoying bug wind the whole class’ mood up and throw his anger to us just because he lost his attendance list during lecture. He then summon ME again to find it. >.< I just feel like committing a serious crime by strangling that annoying bug. I did not, instead I went out the class with my helpful friends Kian Wen and Roland. We searched everywhere and every corner but no avail. We inquired every person that we recognized but without trace who is the last person who signed the attendance. Finally, we went in back empty handed.

<<*****>>

Expression: Phew~! What a annoying day in UTAR. I hope someone could borrow his back for me to lean on it for a while. My head just feel so heavy (maybe a ton :P) ! ~end~

WEE my new record total 777 words! Yeah!

1 kachings:

Anonymous said...

ufufufufufufu,we've all been down that road and yes it was indeed a nice road to take a stroll no matter how tired you were,but not anymore now.As for he bug if it goes on buzzing just swat it flat and maybe he,oops I ment it wont buzz anymore....enjoy......

Post a Comment