Monday, June 19, 2006

Recovery

It is been a long time since I last updated my blog due to many unforeseen circumstances and obstacles.

Let’s get back where I have stopped.

Day 17

Public speaking and communication tutorial today seems to be very familiar, as seem that I had seen the situation before in my dream. Yup, I finally uncover the mysterious person who talk with me in my last December dream. Strong sense of Déjà vu for that short period of time. Looks like my dream have been telling me snip-lets of the future. Well back real business. I sit with my friend today and realized that he too, wrote a long diary with the complexity of Chinese words during accounting lecture. Anyway, it is his personal stuff, I don’t bother asking anymore details. My second time meeting Wei Hao during lunch. (First encounter is in the library, if don’t recall my blog list) After having a mouthful of economy rice, went to the internet lab before the public speaking and communication lecture. Still feeling cold even after lunch, I assume my immune system is weaker, no choice to put on my jacket. Next will be our accounting tutorial class till 18:30. Then, back home. ~end~

Day 18

Recover my sick; back on track. Friday, not an interesting to talk about. Have my computer studies lecture, which our lecturer told us is optional. (I was hoping she teaches the functionality of Windows Vista) My assistant leave me alone during tutorial class for economy tutorial. That’s ain’t fair!~end~

Day 19

I was expecting English tutorial and lecture is going to be boring. Fortunately, I’m wrong. It is really interesting in many ways. ~end~

Day 20

I am getting blurrier with differentiation. Somebody help me~?!!! ~end~

Day 21

Only one word, sighs. Feeling numb the whole day don’t know why. Enjoy Japanese class. Getting interesting each week. ~end~

Day 22

Assignment, assignment, assignment. Here we go. Public Speaking and Communication assignment. Harzzz…. ~end~

Day 23

Input, mechanical mouse, laser mouse, optical mouse, pointing device, touchpad, touch screen, pen light, video input, video conference, tutorial, lecture, no assignment ? Good!~ ~end~

Day 24

Its quizzy day. Mathsy Mathsy revenew = cosy? Fitto revenew-cosy? Explodential growth? Decay? Me don’t know… ~end~



1 kachings:

Anonymous said...

Wow! squeeze in so many days in one post! And, you have made it shorter and more concise! Ha ha...

Post a Comment