Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Travelling Vehicle

Day 15

One fine day after letting my economy lecturer made some modification to her e-notes, I decided to step in a travelling bus. It is 11:05, a huge rectangular metalic blue box embark to B3 foyer allowing travelors like me easily get in. Once I dump my travelling ticket into the transparent box I swiftly find a comfortable seat. The bus is equipped with cotton coating with bright pattern design with a deep blue background. It creates an relaxing atmosphere for a long journey. Once the door is sealed, so this is where I begin my journey. The bus disembark himself from the deport and entered a heavy slim stream. It almost hit some little boulders submerged under the water. Soon the the bus encountered a huge whirlpool. Fortunately, it is moving slowly. As we approached the whirlpool somehow the bus is attached to it and we spin 275 degree clockwise before the bus speed up. The strong suspension system is bus made this stunt feeless to the passenger. Everything is solid and smooth in the bus. Soon enough the bus enters the a fortress. Travelors who made there their destination disembark from the bus. Or maybe they are the fortress inhabitants. After uploading some native people from the fortress the bus takes us back to the spiral whirlpool and down a fast going waterfall. Finally a sharp turn to the left, I can see a volcano is under construction. This where I must end my journey like all travelors. I have reached my destination.

~end~

2 kachings:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Well, a very interesting storyline, full of imagination. Good effort!! haha... entertainme a lot.. haha...

Anonymous said...

very puzzeling and confusing noo????????

Post a Comment