Monday, June 05, 2006

Ekzosted

Day 14

08:00 Rushed out from the lift, thought that I was late, fortunately I see most of my classmates are standing outside busy chit chating due the heat generating among themselves. I dump my stuff at my assistant's leg (refer flashback) :P (because can't resist anymore of his relaxing mood while I am doing all the hard chores.) The phone vibrates, a desparate voice keep on asking am I Pei Han. Thinking that she must be called the wrong number but my brain instantly registered the voice as my Computer Lecturer. She tried to inform me about the cancelation of today's lecture but I tried to convince her that she has class right now! Finally, she realized the situation and quickly ended the call. Sitting with my assistant, we begin our "How to create bullet and borders in Word" lesson. Apparently my assistant is having trouble with Word because each time he tries to create the bullet his Word program terminate his task. Poor him. After attempting it for fourth time, he finally give up.

Nothing much interesting after this except the "typical" maths lecture.

~end~