Thursday, July 08, 2010

Rainy Days




I like the weather these days especially when I see sky like this (in picture), but I don't like the thunder or lightning attached with the so called rain package. Yesterday's thunder is strong enough to activate the vehicle anti-theft protection in front my house, causing brief havoc. This thick bolt of light gives an ear-ringing effect, as it was loud and sharp. I nearly thought the rain forest tree was struck, but it appears either the building in Jaya 1 or behind Jaya 1 gets its "reward" from heaven. Anyways, thanks to the raining season, it helps to cool the surrounding atmosphere, not to forget reducing electricity bill significantly and prolong my computer hardware's lifespan.

"too much sun and heat will break down it's component to a strictly molecular level"
that's what exactly happen to my graphic card, minus the molecular level.

Featured Song: Bonnie Pink: It's Gonna Rain




-N.