Thursday, December 24, 2009

21st Birthday

YipppeE. It's MY day.

First, I would like to thank Ally as she gave me the earliest birthday present:









PRADA Shower Gel!

I can't wait to try it out but as the time I'm writing this, it's 3:42am in the morning, I guess I would have to be patient. =P Anyways, thanks again, Ally! Truly a unique gift.

Then I would to thank my parents, who bought a Butterscotch Peacan from Secret Recipy super duper early to celebrate with my aunt.





I can't help myself to fall in love with the caramel syrup as it tastes exactly what Starbucks uses for its grizzle in their Frappacino.

Next, my mum who bought a cool Bros bottle.





And Jinnz and Shaz as well as both of them couldn't wait till 12am to wish me and to sing Happy Birthday to me in the car. Truly unique exprience. Too bad, I was too excited till I've forgotten to record their angelic voice down. =P



This is the most exorbitant birthday card I've ever received. And yes, it's from Hallmark. Thank you very much, Jinnz! I'm still thinking how to frame this card up. =P

Plus, thanks to those who wishes me via SMS:

1) Szee Ling - you are the 1st! (=
2) Ally - yes, I will definitely have lotsa lotsa fun
3) Alvin - Santa will bless you! =P

And of course for those via Facebook.

Here's a token of appreciation:



I still left with some final touches to do. Will post when it's done.

That's all for now. Have to hit the sack now, I don't want to be late for my movie with my 2 angels, plus I got to take a super duper long bath with my PRADA shower gel.

ciaoz.

-N.