Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Reverse-Forward

About a week ago, I had a greatful dinner (thanks to Jinnz) at


8082009593


I want to blog it right away but,


10082009603





The notorious BSOD occurs! (no, its not because of Windows 7, its very stable. I highly suspected the virtualization software I used has modified the system registry or driver that leads to the instability of the system) Since I can't do any CPR to my poor PC, and it's too tedious to find the root of the problem and debug it. I rather


Capture 2


Yep. A full computer reformat. I gotta to reinstall most of my essential software. Thank-goodness installing the new OS just that around 18 minutes to get it done. Installing my software like Office and useful Adobe Components with my favourite Internet Browser duo (which is Firefox and Google Chrome) will going to eat another hour. It is worth the time rather than being stressful seeing the computer restarting itself in a endless loop. 


Back to the restaurant, 


8082009598


Here's my dad's cup of water as he dislike cold drinks. I love the design of the glass.


8082009597


Here's my sister's hot chocolate, she couldn't take cold drinks on that time due to sore-throat.


8082009602


Here's MINE! It's actually a cappuccino but I'm unsure what fancy name they place in the menu. There's a layer of cream that tastes like chocolate ice-cream with the strawberry syrup poured on the top. Yummy!


8082009600


Our mushroom soup.


8082009601


Sicilian Salad - I like the grapes the most, its crunchy and sweet. Too bad it's another pile of creamy on top of the salad.


8082009599


Unfortunately, when the tomato soup (they have a lavish name for it which I couldn't remember) and the Sicilian Pizza arrived (the pizza has a thin and crunchy crust just the way I like it), I was too hungry and too busy munching the food. So no photos for that.


Overall, the food's quality is good but they are rich in cream (applies to my drink, the salad and mushroom soup)! What a creamy dinner I had.


-N.