Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy Combustion


I'm really exhausted.


Ever since theorifying of E-Commerce mid-term, I'm unable to have my proper rest as I have to cope up with the never ending consolidation accounts as well as my human resource management, not to forget to prepare the questionnaire for my research.


Well everything was done on last Wednesday itself, I went up to Lookout Point with my faithful friend to enjoy the City Lights.


Too bad, I was not armed with a digital camera, I could only capture with a handphone-camera-quality.




KL City Panoramic Night View - 01
KL City Panoramic Night View - 01 by doshaburi on Zooomr

KL City Panoramic Night View - 02
KL City Panoramic Night View - 02 by doshaburi on Zooomr

Images are stitched with the help of Photoshop. However, it is very difficult to capture a good and clear night view, as my unsteady hands will resulted the photo to be



KL Night View
KL Night View by doshaburi on Zooomr

However, I managed to convert into a nice piece of art, with the help of photoshop again.

speed of light
speed of light by doshaburi on Zooomr

=D

-N.

3 kachings:

babybunny said...

i like the photos!

Unknown said...

thanks! =) I should get a better camera for a better shorts.

babybunny said...

DSLR maybe? LOL!

Post a Comment