Thursday, December 04, 2008

Windows Live Wave 3


Microsoft has finally unleashed its 'tsunami' of cloud computing web application today. Without further delay, I quickly login into my Live Account and I see:
If you click add images on your top right corner,
Dump all your beloved photos in,
 
And it becomes this.
 
A flashy like slideshow (i think they use javascript)

You change the theme (top wave) with 2 theme are live theme which changes according to the time (something like google theme)

Finally, Microsoft has its own online photo storage like picasa in google and flickr in yahoo. The storage space merges with your current skydrive.

Looks like they also have their own face recognition technology found in google picasa, however, my photo somehow wouldn't load (maybe they found virus on my face, I didn't know their detector is so powerful they able to detect my flu..).
Finally, the all new revamped skydrive, the sweetest thing is, the huge boost of 25GB of storage, 5x of the original storage offer. =)

That's all for now.
Got to resume my Organizational Behaviour revision.
End.