Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Moja Moja

Phuaaaaaaaaaa!~ I am done with my super weird oxymoron Organizational Behaviour Test! I left my dear answers in the hands of the unforeseeable markers, I pray hard these markers are kind enough to allow my points to cross the bridge safely!

Moja.

I thought having a part time job, the jobs I found are quite dissappointing not so exciting, there are:
  • IKEA (you can state your desired salary there yippee!! but I don't want to do cashier job.)
  • Machines (Apple Store, I have zero knowledge on MacWorld, sorry Steve, your product does not sound fascinating to me, I'm only motivated to chase your clients/customers off to either Linux or Microsoft or PC.)
Well, Sony offered this and I'm under-qualified. SIGHS!

Double Mojas.

That's all for now, I will keep myself updated.

Until then.

End.





2 kachings:

Gzhang said...

But Macbook's so sleek and shinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

But Linux is cool also la! =)

Unknown said...

Hahaha.

True. As for their attractive appearance and ergonomic keyboards.

Hmm, not too much about its OS yet.

=)

P.S.: Linux is cool on its terminal. The terminal can do almost everything.

Post a Comment