Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fresh theme before Christmas

After some hunting using Google as my ultimate weapon, I managed to hook on an interesting site that offers creative Wordpress theme for blogger. I initially ponder to switch to Wordpress just because of the broad theme available in the Internet. Blogger's template is hard to create and learn ever since they have upgraded it to XML format. It is hard for me to let go the bright orange dilectio theme by design disease , but its time to change.

The theme I currently using now is created by Evan Eckard, a very good designer in creating Wordpress templates. Many thanks to GosuBlogger who modified the code to make it available in blogger. It is sweet and nice as my previous layout problem has been solved.


BEFORE


AFTER




Layout Disorientation




End.