Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lifting the Weight

Yippe

I, officially has completed my:

  1. Quantiative Technique ii Test 1
  2. Business Management Mid Term Test
  3. Macroeconomics Test 1
  4. Financial Information Management Test 1
  5. Financial Accounting Framework II Mid Term Test
  6. Business Management Assignment
These tasks are still pending:

  1. Financial Accounting Framework II Assignment
  2. Financial Accounting Framework II Presentation
  3. Quantiative Technique ii Test 2
  4. Macroeconomics Test 2
  5. Financial Information Management Test 2

I can't wait to finish them all, and take my long well deserve rest + shopping =)

By the way, my friend has successfully bought her W910i safe and sound.


And I created a small wallpaper for mobile.


That's all for now.

~ended keying process at 07:18~