Monday, January 21, 2008

Sighs

One fine morning while I continue my research regarding OpenID and I received...

K says:

r u there?

Me says:
yes
i am here

K says:
can i ask u something?

Me says:
go ahead

K says:
i am doing reseach for my OHR assignment,..it is about training and development concept for perodua company..so wat can i type while doing my research??

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

My thoughts, no more spoon feeding to you this time (that's part of my new year resolution, I will review your assignment after you have done it, but never guide you how or what to do it, it's your job to think what to place in there, you could discuss with your teammates, or your tutor, mind you this time, our subjects are different, as I have no knowledge regarding OHR.) I felt very disappointed that every time you looked for me in the messenger is either for assignment or coursework. Once you have finished your assignment, you are better than Happily-ever-after and poof and gone. Leaving me no credits. Or aid when I needed the most.

I had ENOUGH.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Me says:
hmm
let me think

K says:
okay..

Me says:
hmm
have you learn anything about training and development
in your OHR?
any points mentioned in your notes or books?
maybe you could use that as a guideline on what to write in your assignment

K says:
i haven learn anything from tat..
nvm i refer to my book...

Me says:
alright

K says:
okay,,
10s

Me says:
you are welcome~

*****

At least I am kind enough to leave you some hints.

~ended keying process at 20:55~