Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blasted by Me

Once a upon a Wednesday,

I was just wondering whether next Wednesday is a holiday or not, I decided to ask my lecturer about it.

Two eager students were asking him some interesting question regarding stock while he was giving them a thorough explanation, he sensed my impatient.

Lecturer: Yes, anything that I could help?

Me: Of course, can I know that we are having lecture class next week?

Lecturer:*shocked + surprised* {he expression, the question I asked is simply too easy}

Then after 2 seconds delay.

Lecturer: Yes of course we do have lecture on that day.

Me: Thanks.

*****

After lunch, I was having a joke around Zhi Shun, Weng Yue and Alex and a student (sorry I don't know your name!)

Me: Do you know there is a Old Town White Coffee in my house?

Weng Yue + Zhi Shun: Really?

Weng Yue: {Thinking something}

All the sudden he expressed out: Hmm nothing to see around Jaya...

Me: Jaya is going to be demolished...

Weng Yue + Zhi Shun: WHAT??? {expression of shocked and surprised} (They assumed the new Jaya 1 is going to be destroyed)

Me:{immediately} I mean the old Jaya in Section 14

Weng Yue and Zhi Shun: {expression of being deceived, but want to save their fame} I just give you face only and pretend to be cheated by you...

Me:=_=

Conclusion, their expressions is truly priceless. If only I could get the picture of them. I will laugh for eternity since their arrogant attitude is a little too much sometimes except for the lecturer, who gave me a funny expression.

=)

End.



~ended keying process at 19:43~