Friday, September 07, 2007

№ 100th Post Special - The 'Innocent' Cat


One night, Hei and Mao decided to peep the US Embassies.

Mao: "I'm bored of waiting here. There are too many security guards for us to have a good view of peeping."

Hei: "I agree, help me to clear the guards out."

Hei: "Here's you favourite blue ball."


Mao: "Armmm..."
Hei thoughts: "this cat is greedy, trying to eat the whole ball..."
Ootoro comments: "I wonder why the ball did not burst as Mao grip it with its sharp tiger teeth."


Mao thoughts: "Where should I take it...?"

Mao thoughts: "Maybe my secret hideout beside the US Embassy!"

.......


Mao: "Opps here goes my precious ball...."

Busy officers too busy to notice a little ball of disaster has approaching them...

Ka-BOOM!


Mao: Yawns!


Laze around..

-_-


A voice say: "Gotcha you naughty peeping cat!"


Mao thoughts: "Someone has found my hideout and my evil deed?"

Mao: "HELP! I can't move!!!!!"

to be continue...
___________________________________________________________________

One-Shots

Mao: "Look at my eyes I'm totally innocent~!"

Mao: "Hei, where is my salmon?"

_________________________________________________________________


That's all for now~ See you next time!


Anime: Darker than BLACK
Source: sudo



~ended keying process at 16:29~