Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Its a Lawful Day

Wednesday or self-proclaimed law day. The origin of the thought of 'Law Day' came out from a blogger's mind as he has to go through every Wednesday's lawful day. Law tutorial class starts at 8.oo am sharp as his law tutor went in the classroom. My law tutor asking us questions beyond the tutorial questions, making sure that we all understand the concept of law and not just plain memorizing. After one and a half-hour, I slided down 5 floors to Mezzanine floor to chit-chat with WY. My law journey is continue with 2 hours of law lecture. Learned that law can be on the 'dark' side. =P Anyway, I got to stop rambling about law here and there. I afraid I will forget my lawful sight.

P.S.: My first photoshop image (using photoshop CS3), I know its quite lame >_<>

~ended keying process at 19:04~