Sunday, May 13, 2007

Notebook Dilemma (i)

I have nominated 3 reasonable laptops and having a tough time making decision which is the best among the 3 (I will add additional options if I managed to find one suitable).

The minimum requirements of the chosen laptop are:

  • An Intel Centrino Duo Processor (T5600 or T7200 above preferred)
  • Screen must be larger than 15"
  • 1GB or more RAM
  • 100GB or more hard disk
  • A dedicated graphic card (ATi or NVIDIA)
  • Must be less than RM6k
  • Genuine Windows Vista (Windows Vista Home Basic is out of the question) included
Thus, the 3 nominees are:



From Top to Bottom:


  1. Dell Inspiron 6400
  2. Dell Inspiron 9400
  3. Sony VAIO FE 45
An in depth of these laptops will be updated soon.


~ended keying process at 23:34~


2 kachings:

James2spooky said...

Please tell me their graphic card models and the prices of each of the laptop. Thank you in advance ^^

Unknown said...

Okey your wish is my command~ look through notebook dilemma (ii) I hope I could answer all of your doubts regarding the graphic specs and prices as well. =P

Post a Comment