Thursday, March 29, 2007

Day 185-188

Gesh, I finally managed to finalize my finance assignment. I thought I could have a good night's sleep not until I heard... *drips* *drips* ...is it raining outside, I wonder. Later, I realized that the sound is in the room not outside and the water is dripping from the air-conditional. I sighed before I get dry cloth to wipe the dripping water. The worst thing the water landed one of my many pillows. Not until I woke up an hour ago and send the pillows for drying.

*sighs* I just realized that the pictures I taken regarding the air conditional leakage has been deleted.

~ended keying process at 08:00~

1 kachings:

James2spooky said...

Hi, Ootoro (hehe, funny name, does it means Tuna?)

Wow, you keep your blog updated. Hehe, nice. I admit that I didn't keep track of your blog for the past few months. In fact, I didn't keep track on any blog since I stopped blogging.

Just dropping by to tell you I am starting a new blog now and the old one is no longer in use.

http://james2spooky.blogspot.com (new)

Post a Comment