Thursday, January 11, 2007

Empty Promises

What is your response went a person fails to fulfill the promised criteria?


  • Leave the person be, I have tons of things needed to be done.
  • Take a machine gun and kill the person instantly (literally)
  • Forget about it, it is a small matter anyway
  • End any relationship with that person
  • Frustrated about it, but conceal your true feelings because you don't want to hurt the person as well
Well, I just being dumped by 2 person who told me triumphantly that they want to to study with me. At the end, they failed to do it because:

  • One has an appointment with his friend
  • Another does not have a mood to study with 2 people

Have they ever thought of the person who sacrifice his time just to satisfy their needs? I afraid not. I feel myself like a fool believing a fool's word and being cheated by fools. Isn't it crazy enough? Yet, those are not ordinary people, they are my friends who I trusted the most. Looks like I have been a fool for trusting them. *sighs*

~ended keying process at 08:13~

1 kachings:

Anonymous said...

HoHoHo do not fret the world is full of people who will befriend you use you in every manipulative,scheaming undesirable way then very conveniently dump you.May take on this is simple.All you have to do is forgive forget then payback jaaa...

Post a Comment