Friday, November 03, 2006

Song^2's Secondary House

9.00 am Taking this advantage to optimize full usage of Song^2's Toshiba Laptop, I decided to drop my thoughts here. It has been a hectic week, my life it seems to be loaded by assignments, photostating request, repairing computer, consulting people, troubleshooting, hunting for information and *sighs* etc, etc.

It is a hazy morning as I can see it from the windows of his house. Ghostly sounds emitted from the Putra LRT can be heard oftenly (upon typing this blog, 2 trains has passed by in front of me). With 'fuzzing' sound of the hall fan, I might be worried the fan blades will just somehow pop out. Not to forget his has two cute little green tortuise. It is kind of hilarious to see their heads popping out from their shells, staring at me. When I started to move, they just dive in water quickly, assuming I am their 'monster'.

<30>

I have been searching for answers to solve the Song^2 computer problem with the task manager. Only solution I know is either reformat Windows XP or reinstall Service Pack 2 which is a tedious and risky task. Scanning through google's result, have not found any solution related to his problem. Oh no, I need to use the washroom and guess what? It is locked!!! I don't feeling waking up 5 people in Song^2's room. >_< I wonder how can they sleep in a such a small room with 5 people inside plus the room door is closed! That reminds me of my family sleeping together in a small room to statisfy the visitors capacity, and it is kind of congested but thankfully we have the air-condition on. I can't help myself to sympathize on them. *sobs* *sobs* Okey, enough of nonsense and crap meat, back to my assignment, Queen Lee has done much effort to produce a total of 7 pages of essay, while I just found a couple pictures from here and there. I know, I know, it is not enough, but I cannot find any resources contains pictures or photos of Batek (orang asli in Malaysia) and Eskimos lifestyles.

Now here am I doing nothing except for typing nonsense, see left 6 minutes to go to 10am. I wonder my sister has started enjoying herself in Hong Kong Disneyland. Oh well, that's all for now, Bon Voyage and goodluck to all my friends who are reading this. Signing off now.