Thursday, October 12, 2006

2nd Semester

Day 87-88

Arrived at UTAR at 7.50am, was wondering where should I go. Headed to library for inspiration. Ended up meeting my friend (hitsuzenly) or shall I call him senior now? =P He sold to me 2 books. management studies and sociology. Later he went off to copy his timetable. I went in to the library and met another old friend (hitsuzenly again) and chat with him until the computer lab. I charged my phone in the lab and try to blank out the computer's administrator password. First half step was successful. The another half, is when I tried to restart the computer the computer won't boot up and it comes out an irritating sound. I quickly turned it off before the ICT guys know >_<. Later I met WH, CJ and CCR. Really glad to see them actually. We (actually they) have a lunch in the canteen while I was receiving calls from the office to pick up the notice of the briefing for those who fail or their CGPA get less than 2.0. Later, we went for the management studies class. The lecturer let us off earlier since it is the first week. (I was choosen as a class rep. again) I dropped by MC before I went home. Class started at 8.00am sharp. Glad to see Miss Goy teaching us again for cost accounting. She introduced us the concept of cost accounting, basically about reporting, analyzing and recording financial activities related to costing. She also explained to us about the differences about direct and indirect costs. I went off for the library again to borrow some computer books before I depart to my house. In my mind now, I have this dilemma, that I am really unsure to select which TA14 member to be in my group. >_< And should this group remain the same for the entire subjects assignment or to be different? I'm feeling dizzy right now.