Monday, October 02, 2006

1st Semester Break

After 86 days of torturing, I finally can have a good break and improve my computer skills, I thought, however it looks impossible.

My Outing Schedule:

[[Past Schedule]]

15th of September
Location: Mid-Valley Megamall
Duration: 3-4Hours (including traveling time)
People: Me, JK, Rd, Ed
Activities: Bowling, dinner, shopping and chatting
Additional Notes: My second outing with my TA14 classmates. Everyone seems to be so stress out and scored 100 plus in the bowling game and outcasted me. >.<

16th of September

Location: Low Yat Plaza, JK's House
Duration: Half Day
People: Me, JK
Activities: Hard Disk Hunt, Chatting
Additional Notes: We wasted most of the time waiting for JK's friend. Even buying a new hard disk does not required THAT much of time. Fixed JK's new hard disk within 10 minutes. In a hurry to catch JW's car.

Location: Sbn's House
Duration: 2 Hours
People: Me, Sbn and JW
Activities: Reunion
Additional Notes: Fascinated by JW's Nintendo DS. Updated myself with the happenings in my formal school from Sbn.

20th of September
Location: Mid-Valley Megamall
Duration: 8 Hours
People: Me, KW, CL, XY
Activities: Movie (D.O.A), Lunch, Bowling, Window Shopping
Additional Notes: Enjoyable.

24th of September
Location: Genting Highlands
Duration: Approximately 3 days
People: Me, CC, Rd, WW, SL, KW, KY, E, E'b, WW'b, ?
Activities: Outdoor Theme Park, Arcade, Enjoy Night Scenery
Additional Notes: My poor phone is drowned. Thankfully CC picked it up from the deep, icy and cold water. Really an eye opener trip as Rd took us to many unrevealed budget food center around Genting Highlands Hotel. Really enjoy playing exciting rides with them.

30th of September
Location: Berjaya Times Square, Low Yat Plaza, Sungai Wang Plaza
Duration: 10+ Hours
People: Me, CP, YH, PC, CP's 1st Sis, mySis, Sis's friend
Activities: Window shopping
Additional notes: It is really boring. Meet up with SS.

1st of October
Location: The Curve, Damansara Entertainment Center, Ikea, Ikano, One Utama, Tesco, CP's house, QS's house0
Duration: 9+ Hours
People: Me, CK, CP, QS
Activities: Movie (Devil wears Prada), lunch, window shopping, chatting
Additional Notes: Met WL. He told me that life in Form 6 is really really stressful. I wonder how much torture the teacher must give to the students?